The basic Lynx trailer includes the following:
Chassis and suspension:
- 3CR12 stainless steel chassis with black marine epoxy coating
- auto-reverse brake system
- leaf springs and adjustable safari shock absorbers
- Firestone Air Assist air suspension
- axle stabilisers
- 1000kg load capacity
- heavy-duty tow coupler with safety chain
- license holder
- brackets for accessories
- load containers
- one main load container
- rear-mounted spare wheel carrier
- all containers come standard with adjustable stainless steel latches and dust proof seals.
- stabiliser feet to stabilise the trailer when not hooked to a vehicle is standard.
The basic trailer consists of a heavy duty off-road chassis, with a large load bin. The load bin has four doors that open to the sides to enable easy access to the load bin, as well as a large rear-opening door. The load bin and all accessories are manufactured from grade 304 (non-magnetic) stainless steel. The 1.5m load bin can be used as a single large container for basic applications, but is often separated into different bins with dividers. This provides neat packing and utility spaces.
The suspension and chassis are strong and durable and will take you anywhere. The axle width and wheels are matched to that of your tow vehicle to ensure that the trailer will follow you wherever you go.
To this strong base you can add any feature you wish. All load containers and accessories are manufactured from grade 304 non-magnetic stainless steel and are not painted.