Chassis and suspension:
- 3CR12 stainless steel chassis with black marine epoxy coating
- auto-reverse brake system
- leaf springs and adjustable safari shock absorbers
- axle stabilisers
- 1000kg load capacity
- heavy-duty tow coupler with safety chain
- license holder
- brackets for accessories
- one main load container
- all containers come standard with adjustable stainless steel latches and dust proof seals
- stabiliser feet to stabilise the trailer when not hooked to a vehicle is also standard
The load bin:
The load bin has four doors that open to the sides to enable easy access to the load bin, as well as a large rear-opening door. The load bin and all accessories are manufactured from grade 304 (non-magnetic) stainless steel.
The 2.1m load bin can be used as a single large container for applications such as hunting, but is often separated into different bins with dividers. This provides neat packing and utility spaces.
The suspension and chassis are strong and durable and will take you anywhere. The axle width and wheels are matched to that of your tow vehicle to ensure that the trailer will follow you wherever you go. The chassis is manufactured from 3CR12, with leaf springs, adjustable shocks, axle stabilisers and auto-reverse brakes. A rear-mounted spare wheel carrier is standard.
To this strong base you can add any feature you may require. All load containers and accessories are manufactured from grade 304 non-magnetic stainless steel and are not painted.