A standard setup includes:
- Axle capacity: 2500kg / 6250 lbs
- Carrying capacity: 1300kg / 2860 lbs
- Nose mounted ice-chest and spare wheel bracket
- Non-slip floor rubber in all bins
- Large foldable stainless steel table (700mm x 1600mm x 70mm) / (27.5" x 63" x 2.7")
- 4-man tent with octagonal flysheet spaced 100mm / 4" from tent. Manufactured in khaki ripstop nylon canvas with PVC cover and removable ground sheet. Two 12V lights included in main tent.
- High density mattress: 180mm / 7" thick
- Stainless steel ladder with wide steps
- Fully equipped kitchen with work surface and propane cooker. The kitchen includes 6 melamine plates, 6 large coffee mugs, 6 glasses, 6 large-blade steak knives, 6 table forks, 6 dessert spoons, 6 teaspoons, Trudeau cork screw, Zippo long-handle butane lighter, large spoon, barbeque tongs, egg-lifter, soup spoon, large fork, can opener, vegetable peeler, 4 assorted knives, waiter's friend, cutting board
- Propane bottle bracket with propane bottle
- Jerry can bracket with Jerry can
- 2 compartment shower (standalone) with 2 20l / 5.3gal solar shower bag and goose neck
- 3 steel rims and tires
A provision of $600 is included for 3 steel rims and tires. The axle is manufactured for the width and hub configuration of your tow vehicle. We recommend fitment of tires and rims similar to that of the tow vehicle to ensure interchangeability in case of an off-road emergency.
6-man tent: add $500